On Monday July 6th, the nanoHUB will be intermittently unavailable due to scheduled maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Find information on common issues.
Ask questions and find answers from other users.
Suggest a new site feature or improvement.
Check on status of your tickets.
- National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network (NNIN)
- The National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network (NNIN) is an integrated networked partnership of user facilities, supported by the National Science Foundation, serving the needs of nanoscale science, engineering and technology. They provide shared open, geographically diverse laboratories, each with specific areas of technical excellence, and provide fabrication, synthesis, characterization, and integration resources to build structures, devices, and systems from atomic to complex large-scales.
- The new strategic plan for the National Nanotechnology Initiative has been released.
- ARTI has undertaken important new initiatives in support of the SBIR/STTR community in Indiana.
- State S/T information available
- Phantoms Nanotechnology HUB
- Repository of simulation codes useful for modelling and design of nanoscale electron devices
- NanoNewton at MIT
- Listen to podcast discussions with scientists and MIT students in the field of Nanomechanics
- Extensive nanotechnology directory, unique (and free) Nanomaterial Database, largest nanotech conference database, daily news coverage, exclusive Nanowerk Spotlight articles plus a vast range of other information and links, might be of considerable interest to your audience.
- various semiconductor devices simulators
- Ever been curious about how a real science project operates? What it's like working in a research lab? What happens when unexpected things happen? Ever wanted to get involved in cutting-edge nanotechnology research, meet the scientists, and be there when the latest discoveries are made?
- The European nanotechnology gateway, pertaining to everything nanotechnology related. Includes publication, education, employment, and external links. A great jumping-off point for learning more about this exciting field.
- A site offering general professional and academic news and information about the nanotechnology field. Features articles, interviews, white papers, and more.
- Virtual Institute for Artificial Electromagnetic Materials and Metamaterials in Europe.