Questions and Answers

0 Like 0 Dislike

shrikant shankar channe

Can any one suggest me a tool for measuring the absorption spectra of conjugated polymers?

Report abuse

1 Responses

  1. 0 Like 0 Dislike

    Yuqing cHEN

    You can use spectrophotometer to measure reflection R and transmission T spectra. Then use 1-R-T to get absorption spectra.

    Reply Report abuse

    Please login to answer the question.