Due to local system maintenance on Tuesday, September 27th, nanoHUB will be unable to launch simulation jobs on clusters conte, rice, carter, and hansen. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Find information on common issues.
Ask questions and find answers from other users.
Suggest a new site feature or improvement.
Check on status of your tickets.
We hope this resource will foster
* science and engineering faculty engagement in issues and opportunities for designing effective learning environments in nanoscale science and engineering using nanoHUB.org resources, and
* the ongoing improvement of the workshop model by taking advantage of the collaborative environment of our nanoHUB.org Group.
We hope it will benefit you by:
* providing step-by-step, detailed instructions on how to prepare, deliver and follow up on the workshop,
* introducing you to a community who values the development of faculty in the areas of nanoscience, engineering, and effective pedagogy, and
* offering you a forum to share your experiences and therefore assist the community to improve models for training science and engineering faculty.
This resource is based on workshop events offered by the Network for Computational Nanotechnology project with similar goals. You may become a contributing member by self-enrolling in the group.