- A. Majumdar, A. Shakouri, T. Sands, P. Yang, S. Mao, R. Russon, H. Feick, H. Kind, M. Huang, H. Yan, Y. Wu, and R. Fong, “ Nanowires, nanostructures and devices fabricated therefrom”, United States Patent 6,882,051 , issued on April 19, 2005.
- Ali Shakouri , Peyman Milanfar, Ken Pedrotti and James Christofferson, “Submicron thermal imaging method and enhanced resolution (super-resolved) AC-coupled imaging for thermal inspection of integrated circuits”, UC Case No. 2001-161-1 , October. 2000, US Patent filed on January 4, 2002, Patent pending.
- Bin Liu and Ali Shakouri, “Narrow linewidth, low frequency chirping and broad wavelength tunable ring resonator coupled lasers,” United States Patent 6,680,962 , issued on January 20, 2004
- Ali Shakouri and John E. Bowers, “Heterostructure thermionic coolers”, (UC case number 97-092-1, December 17, 1996; U.S. Patent No. 5,955,772 issued on September 21, 1999, U.S. Patent No. 6,323,414 issued on Nov., 27, 2001).
- Ali Shakouri and John E. Bowers, “Method for making heterostructure thermionic coolers”, (UC case number 97-092-2, December 17, 1996; U.S. Patent No. 6,060,331 issued on May 9, 2000).
- Ali Shakouri , Christopher Labounty and John E. Bowers, “Two-stage three-terminal thermionic/thermoelectric coolers”, UC Case No. 2000-269-1, Jan. 2000. United States Patent 6,552,256 issued on April 22, 2003
- Ali Shakouri and John E. Bowers, “High efficiency heterostructure thermionic coolers”, Provisional Patent filed, UC Case No. 99-144-1, Nov. 1998, U.S. Patent No. 6,403,874 issued on June 11, 2002.
- John E. Bowers, Bin Liu, Patrick Abraham, Boo-Gyoun Kim and Ali Shakouri , “Fused vertical couplers”, Disclosure and Record of Invention, UC Case No. 98-080-1, Oct. 1997. U.S. Patent No. 6,385,376 issued on May 7, 2002.
For a complete listing of Patents please visit: http://www.uspto.gov/
Prof. Ali Shakouri
Birck Nanotechnology Center
1205 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057