SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE - nanoHUB.org will be completely unavailable on Wednesday, December 11, 2013 from 7AM EST (12:00 UTC) to approximately 6PM EST (23:00 UTC) for significant hardware and software upgrades. Please plan accordingly and watch this space for further information. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Find information on common issues.
Ask questions and find answers from other users.
Suggest a new site feature or improvement.
Check on status of your tickets.
SELF-PACED ONLINE COURSES
- Registration is required to access each course.
- To register go to appropriate course listed above and click “Join for Free!”
- Prerecorded video lectures distilling the essential concepts into concise, five-week modules.
- Homework exercises with solutions and homework tutorials.
- Online quizzes to quickly assess understanding of material after each video lecture.
- Exams for each weekly module or midterms and/or final exams, as determined by instructors. Once a student starts a test, the student will have two hours to complete it. Students will have two chances to get a passing score. The tests are scored instantly.
nanoHUB-U is powered by nanoHUB.org, the home for computational nanoscience and nanotechnology research, education, and collaboration.