* 1986-1989 Ph.D. in Theoretical Chemistry (summa cum laude), The Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot. Supervisor: Professor Moshe Shapiro.
* 1983-1985 M.Sc. in Physical Chemistry (summa cum laude), The Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot. Supervisor: Professor Moshe Shapiro.
* 1980-1982 B.Sc. in Chemistry (summa cum laude), The Tel-Aviv University, Ramat-Aviv.
* September 2004-present Professor of Chemistry and Physics, Northwestern University.
* July 2005-August 2008 Chair of Physical Chemistry Division, Northwestern University.
* March 2003-present Professor of Chemistry, Northwestern University, Evanston.
* June 1999-February 2003 Senior Research Officer
* Steacie Institute for Molecular Sciences
* National Research Council of Canada, Ottawa.
* October 1998-February 2003 Cross-Appointed Professor of Chemistry
* Queens University, Kingston.January 1996-June 1999 Associate Research Officer National Research Council of Canada, Ottawa.
* March 1996-October 1998 Adjunct Assistant Professor, Queens University.
* July 1993-January 1996 Assistant Research Officer, National Research Council of Canada, Ottawa.
* July 1992-July 1993 Principal Investigator, NASA Ames Research Center, Mountain View.
* June 1990-June 1992 Weizmann postdoctoral fellow and Fulbright postdoctoral fellow, University of California, Berkeley.
AWARDS AND FELLOWSHIPS:
* Fellow, American Physical Society.
* Fellow, Guggenheim Foundation.
* Member at Large of the American Physical Society Division of Chemical Physics, 2008-2010.
* Weston Professorship, 2007-2009.
* A. von Humboldt Research Award, 2004-2008.
* Distinguished Lecturer, Windsor University, 2008.
* Weizmann Institute Visiting Professor Fellowship, Rehovot 2006.
* Technion Visiting Professor Fellowship, Haifa 2005.
* Galileo Galilei Lectureship, Pisa 2004.
* Weizmann Institute Visiting Professor Fellowship, Rehovot 2004.
* Hebrew University Visiting Professor Fellowship, Jerusalem 2003.
* ITAMP Visiting Professor Fellowship, Boston 1997.
* Emerson Visiting Professor Fellowship, Atlanta 1996-1997.
* Wegner Fellowship, 1996.
* Fulbright Research Award, 1990-1991.
* Chaim Weizmann Postdoctoral Fellowship, 1990-1991.
* Knesset of Israel Award for Distinguished Students, 1990.
* J.F. Kennedy Award Prize, 1990.
* Knesset of Israel Award for Distinguished Students, 1989.
* Weizmann Institute Award Prize in memory of Daniel Brener, 1989.
* Feinberg Graduate School Award Prize, 1985.
* Tel-Aviv University Award, 1982.
* Tel-Aviv University Award, 1981.
* Hebrew (native), English, German and French.
* Associate Editor of Physical Review Letters.
* Member of the Editorial Board of the Journal of Physical Chemistry.
* Member of the Editorial Board of the Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience.
* Distinguished member of the Editorial Board of the Open Physical Chemistry Journal.
* Advisory Editor for Theoretical Chemistry Accounts.
* Specialist Editor of Computer Physics Communications.
* Member of the International Advisory Editorial Board of Physical Chemistry Communications.
* Member of the Editorial Board of Advances in Physical Chemistry.