In 1987 graduated shortened training as a physics laboratory
with special distinction.
Then work as a physics laboratory at Hoechst AG. Subsequently, a study of the physical technology.
Working as an application engineer Development of test software for serial testing of Electric units, implementation of Programs for automated life monitoring of hydrodynamic buffer elements by permanent Limit control of dynamic stiffness (Commissioning and customer training, support).
Relocation of the activity as a Trainer and establish an independent training Department in a distribution company.
Construction of ELEXON AG, a development company for IT services. IT trainer and seminar leader of the Metrology Department of ELEXON AG with the product focus: LabVIEW, FAMOS, Scilab, DASYLab, CANOE, VB, VBA, VB.net, Conception / realization / implementation of all metrological Training & Seminars in the offer of
More than 50 individual project realizations (with time of few man-hours to 8 man-months) under
· Test rig control programs based on Excel as Addin
· Excel spreadsheets evaluation frontend for analysis program
· PowerPoint add-in for import of various Graphics formats in company presentations
· Data converter for data formats
· Event Controller (external events control PC - actions)
· As well as a variety of smaller product Adaptations / extensions and mathematical tools.
Advice on planning, design and implementation of Rigs in the field of automotive & Suppliers Customer-related system adaptations up to DSP Programming Seminar leader in free continuing education providers such as:
Involved in the various training departments Companies on the concept of internal training Employees and trainees
Since 2010 member of the research group of Prof. Dr. Seeberger with the project.
System integration in organic synthesis: automation of complex chemical processes.