Find information on common issues.
Ask questions and find answers from other users.
Suggest a new site feature or improvement.
Check on status of your tickets.
Quantum Mechanics for Electrical Engineers
EE 3329 - Electronic Devices Syllabus
EE 3329 – Electronic Devices Syllabus (“Extended Play”)
The University of Texas at El Paso
The following concepts can be part of the syllabus for the Electronic Devices (EE 3329) course. Note that the list of topics cannot be covered in a semester, it is up to the...
Lesson Topic: Drift
Objective of Lesson: To understand the concept of drift in semiconductors.
Reading Assignment: Section 3.1.1 and 3.1.2
What do you need to know for the exam?
1. What must be present for there to be drift current?
2. What determines the polarity of...
Lesson Topic: Diffusion
Objective of Lesson: To get an introduction to diffusion of particles and random thermal motion.
Reading Assignment: Section 3.2
1. Are carriers motionless when there is no concentration gradient?
2. Come up with your own example of...
Recombination of Electrons Lesson
Lesson Topic: Recombination of Electrons
Objective of Lesson: To learn about recombination of electrons and holes in semiconductors.
Reading Assignment: Sections 3.3.1, 3.3.2, 3.3.4
1. What are the differences among the three mechanisms of recombination in...
Top 5 shown | See more results