ORCIDEnter your ORCID.
Address(es)Enter an Address
Life Member: System Society of India; Indian Physical Society
ADDRESS FOR CORRESPONDENCE Associate Professor Dept. of Electronics & Communication Engg. Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology Majitar, Rangpo East Sikkim – 737132 India.
1. Master of Technology: Degree in “Digital Electronics & Advance Communication”(1st Rank amongst all master degrees).
2. Bachelor of Technology: Degree in “Electronics & Communication Engineering” from Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology (2000-2004) with a first class degree.
1. IEEE Member since 2005. Society memberships of ‘IEEE Communication Society’ and ‘IEEE Electron Device Society’.
2. “Network Management”, certified by NETTECH, IIT Kaharagpur.
3. “Cisco Internetworking Devices” certified by Silicon University, Delhi.
Conference Organised: Co-Convener of the ‘International Symposium on Devices MEMS, Intelligent System and Communication ISDMISC 2011’ organized at SMIT from 12th – 14th Apr. 2011.
1. ‘Associate Professor’ since Sep. 2010 till date, ‘Assistant Professor’ since Jan. 2006 to Aug. 2010, in the Dept. of Electronics & Communication Engg., SMIT.
2. ‘System Analyst’ for M/s Envision Pvt. Ltd., Sikkim during June 2004 – to – Aug. 2005.
1. Live project – “Automatic Data Acquisition and Control Using PIC 16f877” at Power One Microsystems Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore
2. “Transistor Assembly – TO-92 / TO-237 packages exclusively BF-494 transistor” at BEL Transistor Assembly Unit of SITCO and “Assembling of Video Loudspeakers – V2068RFS3 / V2058RCS37 for BPL” at BPL Loudspeaker Assembly Unit of SITCO, Sikkim (separate projects).
1. Biographical profile listed in “The Editors of Marquis Who’s Who in Science and Engineering”, 890 Mountain Ave, USA: published in 2007-2008 and 2009-2010 edition of Who’s Who in Science and Engineering.
2. Profile listed in “Great Minds of the 21st Century – 2007/2008 Edition” a major reference directory by the American Biographical Institute Inc., 2008.
3. Profile listed in the IBC TOP 100 ENGINEERS for 2009 by the International Biographical Centre, Cambridge, England
Research Paper Publications:
1. International Journal: 02
2. International Conference: 07
3. National Conference: 05
Workshops and Conferences Attended:
1. International: 03
2. National: 11
1. “Software Radio based Prototyping System for Car-to-Car Communication following IEEE 802.11P/DSRC” as the M. Tech. Thesis.
2. Guided M.Tech project on ‘Channel Estimation’.
3. “Automatic Data Acquisition and Control” at Power One Microsystems Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore.
4. Guided projects for B.Tech. students. Some projects undertaken – ‘GSM Traffic Channel Implementation in MATLAB’, ‘Line following Robot’, ‘Automatic Wheel-Chair using PWM’, ‘Obstruction Handling Robot’, ‘Path-Finder Robot using Cat & Mouse approach’.
- ab initio
- computational study
- electron and phonon transport
- electronic transport in semiconductor nanowires
- electron scattering
- flash memory
- Magnetic tunnel junction
- non-volatile memory
- semiconductor basics
- Semiconductor defect characterization
- Semiconductor Device Modeling and Design
- Semiconductor Devices Physics
- SEMICONDUCTOR NANOTECHNOLOGY
- Semiconductor Physics
- solid state Devices
- solid state electronics
- Solid State Physics