OrganizationUniversity of Southampton
Employment StatusUniversity / College Staff
Over five years of experience in scientific research within academic institutes and industrial R&D departments, with strong theoretical and experimental skills in nanotechnology. Demonstrated track record of successfully managing small to large projects from start to finish. A quick learner with a desire for continuous personal growth. Diverse technical experience includes:
- Nanomaterials, semiconductors and SiGe based nanostructures.
- Micro- and nanoelectronics, photovoltaic, photonics and plasmonic.
- Bottom-up and Top-down processes (Molecular beam epitaxy, focused ion beam, e-beam lithography, rapid thermal processing ...etc.)
- lectron microscopy and analysis.
- Projects coordination and management.
- Written and verbal communications.