Nano*High: The Birth and Early Evolution of the Universe
- [Illinois] Evolution of Biological Complexity
- The Constructal Law of Design and Evolution in Nature
- Computational Nanoscience, Lecture 23: Modeling Morphological Evolution
- The History of Semiconductor Heterostructures Research: From Early Double Heterostructure Concept to Modern Quantum Dot Structures
1. Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory 2. University of California - Berkeley
The Molecular Foundry
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Nano*High gratefully acknowledges QB3, the California Institute for Quantitative Biosciences for providing the lecture hall on the UC Berkeley campus.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Alex Filippenko; Eric Isaacs; Jeffrey B. Neaton (2011), "Nano*High: The Birth and Early Evolution of the Universe," https://nanohub.org/resources/10495.
University of California - Berkeley, Berkeley, CA