- OPV: Conjugated Polymer Design and Chemistry for Organic Photovoltaics
- Bulk Heterojunction Morphology Simulator
- OPV: First Principles Studies of the Electronic Structure of Organic Solids and Interfaces
- OPV: Large Scale Ab Initio Simulation for Charge Transport in Disordered Organic Systems
- OPV: Untangling the Essence of Bulk Heterostructure Organic Solar Cells: Why the Complex Need not be Complicated
- OPV: Synthesis and Nanostructure Control of All-conjugated Diblock Copolymers for the Application of Organic Electronic Devices
- OPV: Time Domain Ab Initio Studies of Organic-Inorganic Composites for Solar Cells
This presentation was part of the "Organic Photovoltaics: Experiment and Theory" workshop at the 2010 Users' Meeting of the Molecular Foundry and the National Center for Electron Microscopy, both DOE-funded Research Centers at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.
1. Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory 2. University of California - Berkeley
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Michael Chabinyc; Eric Isaacs; Jeffrey B. Neaton (2011), "OPV: Morphology and Interfaces in Organic Photovoltaics," https://nanohub.org/resources/10506.
Molecular Foundry, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, CA