- Charge Transfer Across an Energy Transducing Integral Membrane Protein Complex
- Introduction to X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy and to XPS Applications
- New Dimension in Performance: Harnessing 3D Integration Technology
- Nanoscience and nanotechnologies: fifth industrial revolution
- SugarAid Thermodynamics
- Nanoelectronic Architectures
Carlo Montemagno presented a research seminar to the BioEnegineering and MEMS programs at the University of Louisville on February 16, 2011. The talk is available as steaming video at
with permission granted by C. Montemagno, R. Cohn and UofL
It presents a summary of Montemagno's research activities from 200--the present, and his plans for future energy and computational systems based on unconventional applications of natural biological proteins and biochemistries.
University of Louisville
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Carlo Montemagno; R W Cohn (2011), "BioInspired Solutions to Engineering Problems ," https://nanohub.org/resources/10849.