NanoMOS 2.5 Source Code Download
- Introduction to nanoMOS
- Schred Source Code Download
- nanoMOS 3.5: First-Time User Guide
- NanoMOS 3.0: First-Time User Guide
- FETToy 2.0 Source Code Download
- NEMO 3D source code
- Huckel-IV 2.5 Source Code Download
- MSE 582 Lecture 2: Basic Properties of Electrons and Electron Sources
- nanoMOS 2.0: A Two -Dimensional Simulator for Quantum Transport in Double-Gate MOSFETs
NanoMOS is a 2-D simulator for thin body (less than 5 nm), fully depleted, double-gated n-MOSFETs. A choice of five transport models is available (drift-diffusion, classical ballistic, energy transport, quantum ballistic, and quantum diffusive). The transport models treat quantum effects in the confinement direction exactly and the names indicate the technique used to account for carrier transport along the channel. Each of these transport models is solved self-consistently with Poisson's equation. Several internal quantities such as subband profiles, subband areal electron densities, potential profiles and I-V information can be obtained from the source code.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Zhibin Ren; Sebastien Goasguen (2005), "NanoMOS 2.5 Source Code Download," https://nanohub.org/resources/110.