- The History of Semiconductor Heterostructures Research: From Early Double Heterostructure Concept to Modern Quantum Dot Structures
- Inside Real Innovation
- Research Directions for the Semiconductor Industry in 2009
- Herbert C. Brown Lectures in Organic Chemistry
- Scientific Knowledge Transfer with nanoHUB.org (SC12)
- Community Clusters: Research Storage
- 2004 Linking Bio and Nano Symposium Agenda
- BNC Annual Research Review: Overview of BNC Research
- Nanoelectronic Modeling Lecture 30: Introduction to Quantum Dot Lab
- Nanoelectronic Modeling Lecture 31b: Quantum Dot Stacks
- Science on Tap Lafayette
- Purdue University Physics Seminars
- MCW07 Metal-Molecule Interface Reactions for Silicon-Based Molecular Electronic Devices
Celebrating the memory of Philip Bagwell, former associate professor in Electrical and Computer Engineering.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
(2011), "Philip F. Bagwell Lecture," https://nanohub.org/resources/11438.