Boron Nitride Nanotube Structure
- Boron Nitride Nanotube Growth Mode
- Large-scale first principles configuration interaction calculations of optical absorption in boron clusters
- Nitride Metal/Semiconductor Multilayers and Superlattices for Solid-State Thermionic Energy Conversion
- Illinois Nano EP Seminar Series Fall 2011: III-Nitride Power Transistor Switches for Next-Generation Electronics
- Optical absorption in boron clusters B6 and B6+ : A first principles configuration interaction approach
- Multiphase Gallium Nitride Nanowires and Nanocircuits
We have used high-resolution transmission electron microscopy to resolve the basal plane structure and chirality relationships in boron nitride nanotubes.
performed at the National Center for Electron Microscopy at
the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Brian Demczyk (2011), "Boron Nitride Nanotube Structure," https://nanohub.org/resources/12233.