Comparison of strain relaxation in epitaxial Si0.3Ge0.7 films grown on Si(001) and Ge(001)
- Test Survey 001
- Illinois ECE598XL Semiconductor Nanotechnology - 2 - Nanostructure Epitaxial Growth Techniques
- [Illinois] AVS Meeting 2012: Interfacial Processes in Li-ion Battery Anodes
- [Illinois] AVS Meeting 2012: Adsorption and Desorption of Hydrogen on Epitaxial Graphene on SiC(0001): An Ultra-High Vacuum STM Study
- Faster Materials versus Nanoscaled Si and SiGe: A Fork in the Roadmap?
- Interface structure and surface morphology of (Co, Fe, Ni)/Cu/Si(100) thin films
- BNC Annual Research Review: Thin-Film Electronics using Nanowire Transistors
Surface and interfacial strain have been computed for SiGe thin films grown by UHVCVD,based on measurements via transmission electron microscopy and Raman spectroscopy.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Brian Demczyk (2011), "Comparison of strain relaxation in epitaxial Si0.3Ge0.7 films grown on Si(001) and Ge(001)," https://nanohub.org/resources/12252.