You must login before you can run this tool.
- Delta-Wye Complex
- Uniform versus delta doping in 1D heterostructures: an Exercise
- Circuit Theory iApps
- Periodic Potentials and the Kronig-Penney Model
- Chemical Dictionary
- Atomistic Modeling and Simulation Tools for Nanoelectronics and their Deployment on nanoHUB.org
- Nanoelectronic Modeling: Multimillion Atom Simulations, Transport, and HPC Scaling to 23,000 Processors
- Enhancing the Light-Matter Interaction with Optical Antennas
The objective of the Delta to Wye tool is to relate the resistance ® values between Delta and Wye configurations. The tool is capable of converting from Delta to Wye configuration for resistances, and vice versa.
Researchers should cite this work as follows: