NCN@Illinois Video Team
This resource belongs to the NCN@Illinois Video Team group.
- [Illinois] NBSS11: Fourier transforms
- 2010 Nano-Biophotonics Summer School @ UIUC Lecture 3 - Fourier optics - Nonlinear optics - Microscopy
- Illinois 2011 NanoBiophotonics Summer School Lecture 6: Optics, Fourier Transforms
- Illinois ECE 460 Optical Imaging Fall 2011 Lecture 12: Fourier Optics II
- ECE 616 Homework 1: Lasers, Fourier transform review and Introduction to Mode-Locking
Biophotonics Summer School 2011
Monday, May 23, 2011 – Friday, June 03, 2011
The Biophotonics Summer School brings together from a wide variety of disciplines to teach students about the biophotonics field. The latest research developments are also covered, including: biomolecular sensing, nanoprobes, nonlinear microscopy, nanoscopy, and nanoplasmonics. The summer school brought together students from across the world and from a multitude of backgrounds.
Dr. Gabriel Popescu is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and holds a full faculty appointment with the Beckman Institute for Advance Science and Technology. He is also an affiliate faculty in the Bioengineering Department. Prof. Popescu received the B.S. and M.S. in Physics from University of Bucharest, in 1995 and 1996, respectively. He obtained his M.S. in Optics in 1999 and the Ph.D. in Optics in 2002 from the School of Optics/ CREOL (now the College of Optics and Photonics), University of Central Florida. Dr. Popescu continued his training with the G. R. Harrison Spectroscopy Laboratory at M.I.T., working as a postdoctoral associate. He joined UIUC in August 2007.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Gabriel Popescu; Charlie Newman; NanoBio Node (2012), "[Illinois] NBSS11: Wave Optics/ Fourier Optics," https://nanohub.org/resources/14296.