You must login before you can run this tool.
- Tight-Binding Band Structure Calculation Method
- Grain Growth Simulator
- [Illinois] MMS 2012: Molecular Dynamics
- [Illinois] MMS 2012: Coarse-grained Simulation of Ion Channels
- [Illinois] MMS 2012: Multiscale Simulation Software (BioMoca)
- [Illinois] MMS 2012: Molecular Dynamics Software (NAMD)
- [Illinois] MMS 2012: Coarse-grained / Multiscale Simulation Software (NAMD)
- [Illinois] MMS 2012: Coarse-grained and Multiscale Modeling of Biological Systems
- [Illinois] MMS 2012: An Overview of Multiscale Simulation Algorithms, Guidelines and Pitfalls to Avoid
CGTB is an interactive tool for computing the charge density distribution and potential variation inside a MOS structure. A full tight binding description of the silicon atoms is coarse-grained to a 1-D tight binding description by using the periodicity of the electronic properties in the planes parallel to the dielectric layer. In the CGTB rapture tool, the user can specify the applied potential on the metal layer and the gap of between the silicon structure and the metal layer (i.e., the thickness of the dielectric layer). The charge density and potential profiles in the MOS structure are computed and plotted.
Powered by ARPACK eigensolver.
Researchers should cite this work as follows: