No results found.
- Reliability as a Threshold Problem: Empirical vs. Physical Models
- ‘Blind Fish in a Waterfall’ as a prototype for Accelerated Testing/Statistical distribution
- Four elements of Physical Reliability
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Muhammad A. Alam (2013), "ECE 695A Lecture 3: Reliability as a Threshold Problem," https://nanohub.org/resources/16546.
EE 226, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
Use the error messages below to try and resolve the issue. If you are still unable to fix the problem report your problem to the system administrator by entering a support ticket.
- Unable to find presentation.
- Missing outline used to build presentation.