- Why are there more types of defects in crystals than in amorphous material?
- From the perspective of Maxwell’s relation, how does H reduce defect density?
- Why is HfO2 so defective --- and why do you want to use it?
- Which type of traps involve faster trapping/detrapping, Pb center or E’ centers?
- Effect of trapping is more significant for thick oxide than thin oxides. Explain.
- Even for the same integrated N content and same total number of defects, PNO performs better than TNO. Can you explain why?
- If you find Q(t)=A log(t), what type of noise-spectra do you expect?
- What about Q(t) ~ (1-exp(-a*t)), what is the noise spectra?
- Random telegraph noise is most visible close to the threshold. Explain why.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
EE 226, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN