- Why are there more types of defects in crystals than in amorphous material?
- From the perspective of Maxwell’s relation, how does H reduce defect density?
- Why is HfO2 so defective --- and why do you want to use it?
- Which type of traps involve faster trapping/detrapping, Pb center or E’ centers?
- Effect of trapping is more significant for thick oxide than thin oxides. Explain.
- Even for the same integrated N content and same total number of defects, PNO performs better than TNO. Can you explain why?
- If you find Q(t)=A log(t), what type of noise-spectra do you expect?
- What about Q(t) ~ (1-exp(-a*t)), what is the noise spectra?
- Random telegraph noise is most visible close to the threshold. Explain why.
EE 226, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
Use the error messages below to try and resolve the issue. If you are still unable to fix the problem report your problem to the system administrator by entering a support ticket.
- Unable to find presentation.