No results found.
- Recap from Friday
- Application Examples
- Electrostatic potential (Poisson’s equation)
- 1D array of charge
- 2D grid of charge
- Arrays of interacting spins
- 1D interaction along a chain
- 2D nearest-neighbor coupling
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Peter Bermel (2013), "ECE 595E Lecture 9: Programming for Linear Algebra," https://nanohub.org/resources/16652.
EE 226, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
Use the error messages below to try and resolve the issue. If you are still unable to fix the problem report your problem to the system administrator by entering a support ticket.
- Unable to find presentation.