- Does NBTI power-exponent depend on voltage or temperature?
- Do you expect the NBTI power-exponent to be larger or smaller if trapping is important?
- How does one know that the diffusing species is neutral?
- How would the time-exponent different for a surround gate MOSFET vs. planar MOSFET?
- In classical MOSFETs, mobility changes can often be safely ignored – can you explain why?
- Will there be any NBTI degradation if there are no Si-H bonding?
- What would happen to NBTI degradation if H could not diffuse through poly-silicon?
EE 226, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN