- Does NBTI power-exponent depend on voltage or temperature?
- Do you expect the NBTI power-exponent to be larger or smaller if trapping is important?
- How does one know that the diffusing species is neutral?
- How would the time-exponent different for a surround gate MOSFET vs. planar MOSFET?
- In classical MOSFETs, mobility changes can often be safely ignored – can you explain why?
- Will there be any NBTI degradation if there are no Si-H bonding?
- What would happen to NBTI degradation if H could not diffuse through poly-silicon?
EE 226, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
Use the error messages below to try and resolve the issue. If you are still unable to fix the problem report your problem to the system administrator by entering a support ticket.
- Unable to find presentation.