No results found.
- Does Einstein relationship hold for activated diffusion?
- People argue that the forward dissociation and reverse passivation have similar activation barriers. Would you support the argument?
- What assumption did I make regarding diffusion of H in SiO2 that makes the derivation slightly imprecise? Hint. Crystal vs. amorphous structure.
- Can you explain physically why tunneling is less temperature sensitive than SiH bond dissociation?
- Would the “observed activation energy” decrease or increase if there are significant hole trapping?
- Where does the entropy hide in classical rate equations? How do we account for it when we discuss semiconductor physics?
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Muhammad Alam (2013), "ECE 695A Lecture 11R: Review Questions," https://nanohub.org/resources/16786.
EE 226, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN