No results found.
- Explain the difference between local field and global field within an oxide.
- Explain physically why electric field decreases bond strength.
- How does the dissociation process becomes non-Arrhenius?
- Do you think the diffusion and repassivation will also become non-Arrhenius when field is applied? Why or why not?
- Would field acceleration become smaller or larger for high-k dielectric for the same level of inversion charge?
- Is NBTI a field-driven or voltage-driven phenomenon?
- Can NBTI be described by classical voltage-independent voltage acceleration factors?
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Muhammad A. Alam (2013), "ECE 695A Lecture 12R: Review Questions," https://nanohub.org/resources/16790.
EE 226, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN