- Both SiH and SiO are involved in HCI degradation. Give two evidences.
- Why doesn’t HCI occur during NBTI stress condition?
- I suggested that HCI curve can shifted horizontally to form a universal curve, do you believe that I can do a corresponding vertical shift to form the universal curve.
- What is the physical origin of distribution of bond-strengths for SiO bonds?
- Why is it that SiH bonds are easily repassivated, while SiO bond are not. What can you do to repassivate these bonds?
- HCI is a bigger problem for NMOS compared to PMOS – what could be the reason.
- Why did people expect HCI to disappear below 1V?
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
EE 226, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
- course lecture