- Why is Isub called a thermometer of hot electron distribution? Why can you not simply measure hot electrons by looking at the drain current?
- What are the three methods of HCI voltage acceleration?
- If theory of universal scaling is so good, why not use it all the time? (Hint: Think about measurement time)
- How many devices and how long do you need for HCI testing based on hydrodynamic theory? What about Universal scaling theory? What about direct lifetime projection?
- If Monte Carlo simulation is so good, why does not everyone use Monte Carlo simulator to do lifetime testing?
- We assumed t0~1/IG ~ 1/kF, what theory of SiH bond dissociation did we use?
- Explain the origin of power-exponent of 2 in the Keldysh theory.
- What is the impact ionization threshold for GaAs?
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
EE 226, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
Use the error messages below to try and resolve the issue. If you are still unable to fix the problem report your problem to the system administrator by entering a support ticket.
- Unable to find presentation.