- ECE 612 Introductory Lecture
- ECE 656 Introductory Lecture
- ECE 695s Introductory Lecture
- ME 597 Introductory Lecture
- MSE 376 Introductory Lecture
- Quantum Mechanics: Introductory Concepts
- Introductory Concepts in Quantum Mechanics: an Exercise
- ECE 656: Electronic Transport in Semiconductors (Fall 2009)
- Slides on Introductory Concepts in Quantum Mechanics
- Reading Material for Introductory Concepts in Quantum Mechanics
Welcome to the ECE 656 Introductory lecture.
The objective of the course is to develop a clear, physical understanding of charge carrier transport in bulk semiconductors and in small semiconductor devices.The emphasis is on transport physics and its consequences in a device context. The course does not focus on theory or computer simulation; it is a practical course for those interested in devices.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Mark Lundstrom (2004), "Electronic Transport in Semiconductors (Introductory Lecture)," https://nanohub.org/resources/169.