No results found.
- ON vs. OFF State HCI Degradation
- Origin of hot carriers at off-state
- SiH vs. SiO – who is getting broken? Voltage acceleration factors by scaling
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Muhammad A. Alam (2013), "ECE 695A Lecture 15: Off-state HCI Degradation," https://nanohub.org/resources/16919.
EE 226, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
Use the error messages below to try and resolve the issue. If you are still unable to fix the problem report your problem to the system administrator by entering a support ticket.
- Unable to find presentation.
- Missing outline used to build presentation.