- Why is BTBT tunneling important for OFF-state HCI, but nor for ON-state HCI?
- What type of bond dissociation dominated DeMOS degradation? Provide two supporting arguments.
- Will universality hold of SiH and SiO bond dissociation occur in equal proportion?
- Do you expect NBTI to be described by universal voltage and temperature scaling? What if electron/hole trapping is present?
- Support the argument that scaling hypothesis is theory-agnostic, and therefore once empirically demonstrated, is more powerful.
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
EE 226, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN