No results found.
- Why is BTBT tunneling important for OFF-state HCI, but nor for ON-state HCI?
- What type of bond dissociation dominated DeMOS degradation? Provide two supporting arguments.
- Will universality hold of SiH and SiO bond dissociation occur in equal proportion?
- Do you expect NBTI to be described by universal voltage and temperature scaling? What if electron/hole trapping is present?
- Support the argument that scaling hypothesis is theory-agnostic, and therefore once empirically demonstrated, is more powerful.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Muhammad Alam (2013), "ECE 695A Lecture 15R: Review Questions," https://nanohub.org/resources/16933.
EE 226, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
Use the error messages below to try and resolve the issue. If you are still unable to fix the problem report your problem to the system administrator by entering a support ticket.
- Unable to find presentation.