- What is the difference between hot atom dissociation vs. cold atom dissociation?.
- Many experiments are reported at 77K and 295K. Why these temperatures?.
- Why is there such a big difference between VT degradation and NIT degradation?.
- Impact ionization threshold is significantly larger than Eg. What role does it have for HCI degradation? Explain..
- Will there by no HCI degradation if VD reduced below impact ionization threshold? What theory would you use to calculate the defect generation rate.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Muhammad Alam (2013), "ECE 695A Lecture 16: Review Questions," http://nanohub.org/resources/17014.
EE 226, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN