No results found.
- Importance of measuring interface damage
- Electronic Spin Resonance ( A quick review)
- Spin Dependent Recombination
- Electrically detected spin-resonance and noise- spectroscopy
- Comparing the approaches
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Muhammad Alam (2013), "ECE 695A Lecture 19: Spin-Dependent Recombination and Electrically Detected Magnetic Resonance," https://nanohub.org/resources/17024.
EE 226, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
Use the error messages below to try and resolve the issue. If you are still unable to fix the problem report your problem to the system administrator by entering a support ticket.
- Unable to find presentation.