No results found.
- What is wrong with using C-V measurement methods exclusively for NBTI and HCI degradation?
- Why do people like to use C-V techniques? What method would you use for HCI measurement?
- HCI does not relax. Why would you still want to use on-the-fly type methods? (Hint: Think about Drain temperature)
- How is it possible that dμ/μ is not universally negligible?
- What are DSO, PGU, SMU?
- Why are the defect capacitance and substrate capacitance occur in parallel? Would the same happen in Flash memory?
- Of the methods discussed, which one is Poisson-based and which one is based on continuity equation
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Muhammad Alam (2013), "ECE 695A Lecture 17R: Review Questions," https://nanohub.org/resources/17155.
EE 226, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN