- What is wrong with using C-V measurement methods exclusively for NBTI and HCI degradation?
- Why do people like to use C-V techniques? What method would you use for HCI measurement?
- HCI does not relax. Why would you still want to use on-the-fly type methods? (Hint: Think about Drain temperature)
- How is it possible that dμ/μ is not universally negligible?
- What are DSO, PGU, SMU?
- Why are the defect capacitance and substrate capacitance occur in parallel? Would the same happen in Flash memory?
- Of the methods discussed, which one is Poisson-based and which one is based on continuity equation
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
EE 226, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
Use the error messages below to try and resolve the issue. If you are still unable to fix the problem report your problem to the system administrator by entering a support ticket.
- Unable to find presentation.