- Between DCIV and CP methods, which one is easier and why?
- In what ways are CP and DCIV methods better at characterizing traps compared to C-V methods?
- What are the problems of using CP, DCIV, C-V methods for NBTI measurements?
- Which method does not suffer from the same problem as CP, DCIV, etc. for NBTI and HCI applications?
- What method would you use to determine the density of midgap states?
- CP frequency has to be kept relatively high to probe interface traps; can you explain why?
- Why can you not use classical CP for SOI devices?
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
EE 226, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN