No results found.
- Between DCIV and CP methods, which one is easier and why?
- In what ways are CP and DCIV methods better at characterizing traps compared to C-V methods?
- What are the problems of using CP, DCIV, C-V methods for NBTI measurements?
- Which method does not suffer from the same problem as CP, DCIV, etc. for NBTI and HCI applications?
- What method would you use to determine the density of midgap states?
- CP frequency has to be kept relatively high to probe interface traps; can you explain why?
- Why can you not use classical CP for SOI devices?
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Muhammad Alam (2013), "ECE 695A Lecture 18R: Review Questions," https://nanohub.org/resources/17159.
EE 226, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
Use the error messages below to try and resolve the issue. If you are still unable to fix the problem report your problem to the system administrator by entering a support ticket.
- Unable to find presentation.