- If a signal disappears from ESR because of negative-U configuration, can it be detected by SDR or EDSR methods?
- What is the relationship between Gauss and Tesla as units of magnetic field?
- Was the original SDR method for bulk or interface traps?
- What is the relationship between RTN noise spectra and EDSR spectra? At what point will they be substantially different?
- For single spin, we have 2 states. at the ground level. For two spins, we have 4 states (singlet and triplet). How many spin states do you expect for a 3-spin system?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of spin-based detection?
- What is the difference between hyperfine interaction and hyper-polarizibility?
- If ESR experiments are used for NBTI degradation, what type of time exponent would you expect? What about HCI degradation ?
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
EE 226, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
Use the error messages below to try and resolve the issue. If you are still unable to fix the problem report your problem to the system administrator by entering a support ticket.
- Unable to find presentation.