- If a signal disappears from ESR because of negative-U configuration, can it be detected by SDR or EDSR methods?
- What is the relationship between Gauss and Tesla as units of magnetic field?
- Was the original SDR method for bulk or interface traps?
- What is the relationship between RTN noise spectra and EDSR spectra? At what point will they be substantially different?
- For single spin, we have 2 states. at the ground level. For two spins, we have 4 states (singlet and triplet). How many spin states do you expect for a 3-spin system?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of spin-based detection?
- What is the difference between hyperfine interaction and hyper-polarizibility?
- If ESR experiments are used for NBTI degradation, what type of time exponent would you expect? What about HCI degradation ?
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
EE 226, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN