- Explain why percolation resistance is area independent?
- Why is the physical origin of the distribution of percolation resistance?
- How would the ratio of hard and soft breakdown change with an auxiliary parallel capacitor in constant voltage stress? Explain.
- What is the evidence from HBD that a thermal process may be involved?
- In constant voltage stress, do you expect that BD would be harder for thicker oxide? Or does it not matter?
- How might people have missed SBD even for thin oxides where BD in operating condition is expected?
- Do you find a limitation of the SPICE like model used in the analysis?
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
EE 226, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
Use the error messages below to try and resolve the issue. If you are still unable to fix the problem report your problem to the system administrator by entering a support ticket.
- Unable to find presentation.