- ECE 695s Introductory Lecture
- ECE 695s Lecture 1: Light Interaction with Matter-Review of Maxwell's Equations
- ECE 695s Lecture 2: Dispersion in Materials
- ECE 695s Lecture 3: Optical Properties of Insulators, Semiconductors and Metals
- ECE 695s Lecture 4: Electromagnetic Properties of Molecules, Nano- and Microscopic Particles
- NCN Nanophotonics: Tutorials
- Nanophotonics with Metamaterials
- NCN Nanophotonics: Simulation Tools for Education and Research
- NCN Nanophotonics: Research Seminars
- Illinois 2009 nano-biophotonics Summer School, Lecture 10: Introduction to Nanophotonics
Optical Metamaterials Fundamentals and Applications
by Wenshan Cai and Vladimir Shalaev
This volume details recent advances in the study of optical metamaterials, ranging from fundamental aspects to up-to-date implementations, in one unified treatment.
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Vladimir M. Shalaev (2006), "ECE 695s Nanophotonics," https://nanohub.org/resources/1748.
EE Building, Room 226