No results found.
- Recap from Monday
- Introduction to FDTD
- Special features of MEEP:
- Perfectly matched layers
- Subpixel averaging
- Scheme (programmable) interface
- Periodic light-trapping structures
- Randomly textured structures
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Peter Bermel (2013), "ECE 595E Lecture 33: Introduction to Finite-Difference Time-Domain Simulations," https://nanohub.org/resources/17555.
EE 226, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
Use the error messages below to try and resolve the issue. If you are still unable to fix the problem report your problem to the system administrator by entering a support ticket.
- Unable to find presentation.