- What is the difference between parametric estimation vs. non-parametric estimation?
- What principle did Tacho Brahe’s approach assume?
- What is the difference between population and sample? When we collect data for TDDB or NBTI, what type of data are we collecting?
- What problem does Hazen formula avoid regarding Fi=i/n? How is this justified?
- What is the problem of Hazen formula with respect to censored data?
- Can you think of a situation where data censoring may be necessary for NBTI test?
- What is the difference between an outlier vs. a censored data?
- Do I need to know what the physical distribution is before using Hazen or Kaplan formula? Why or why not?
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
EE 226, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
Use the error messages below to try and resolve the issue. If you are still unable to fix the problem report your problem to the system administrator by entering a support ticket.
- Unable to find presentation.