- What is the difference between parametric estimation vs. non-parametric estimation?
- What principle did Tacho Brahe’s approach assume?
- What is the difference between population and sample? When we collect data for TDDB or NBTI, what type of data are we collecting?
- What problem does Hazen formula avoid regarding Fi=i/n? How is this justified?
- What is the problem of Hazen formula with respect to censored data?
- Can you think of a situation where data censoring may be necessary for NBTI test?
- What is the difference between an outlier vs. a censored data?
- Do I need to know what the physical distribution is before using Hazen or Kaplan formula? Why or why not?
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
EE 226, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
- course lecture