- With higher number of model parameters, you can always get a good fit – why should you minimize the number of parameters
- Least square method is a subset of maximum likelihood approach to data fitting. Is this statement correct?
- What aspect of the distribution function does Cox-Oakes method emphasize?
- Can MLE be used for any distribution function?
- How would you change the MLE condition if you had 3 independent parameters to estimate?
- Does increase in model parameters increase chances of passing c2 test?
- How does the methods affected by censored data (e.g. , TDDB test yet to finish?)
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
EE 226, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
Use the error messages below to try and resolve the issue. If you are still unable to fix the problem report your problem to the system administrator by entering a support ticket.
- Unable to find presentation.