No results found.
- What role did Fisher play in developing the design of experiment?
- If you have 3 variables at two levels, what Taguchi array would you choose?
- How does one find correlation among variables in Full factorial method?
- What is the role of linear graphs in Taguchi method?
- In what ways Fisher philosophy of change the ways experiments are done? Is there a down side of such analysis?
- What is dummy variable? What does dummy variable to do in DOE?
- Can you have 3rd or higher order correlation, if you do not have second order correlation?
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Muhammad Alam (2013), "ECE 695A Lecture 35R: Review Questions," https://nanohub.org/resources/17677.
EE 226, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN