- What role did Fisher play in developing the design of experiment?
- If you have 3 variables at two levels, what Taguchi array would you choose?
- How does one find correlation among variables in Full factorial method?
- What is the role of linear graphs in Taguchi method?
- In what ways Fisher philosophy of change the ways experiments are done? Is there a down side of such analysis?
- What is dummy variable? What does dummy variable to do in DOE?
- Can you have 3rd or higher order correlation, if you do not have second order correlation?
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
EE 226, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
Use the error messages below to try and resolve the issue. If you are still unable to fix the problem report your problem to the system administrator by entering a support ticket.
- Unable to find presentation.